Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] 1961 Original Irish Beetle

Greatballsoffire57

Club Member
Club Member
February 2, 2008
Laois
Car is no longer for sale....... :) :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

Greatballsoffire57

Club Member
Club Member
February 2, 2008
Laois
Thanks for all the good wishes lads. I've had a fair few phone calls, texts and emails about it already so hopefully it will sell quick enough and I might be able to get funds together and make room in the shed for something else eventually. Anyway I have enjoyed having this car immensely over the past few years and I think it's time to let someone else have a share in the fun.

Greatballsoffire57

Club Member
Club Member
February 2, 2008
Laois
I had a chat with my mother and I have decided that THIS CAR IS NO LONGER FOR SALE as I have another shed that I can clear out if I ever decide to buy anything else.

Greatballsoffire57

Club Member
Club Member
February 2, 2008
Laois
MODS: I am putting this up for sale again as I have to be realistic about how many VWs I can keep. I am going to start a new thread shortly. Maybe you might delete this thread so as not to cause confusion.

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
I think its fair to allow any prospective buyers to see you are in two minds about this. Somebody might sell a car of their own to raise funds to buy yours.