Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] 1600 aircooled t25 engine forsale

andrew

Club Member
Club Member
April 11, 2013
kildare
Hi is that the "Pancake" / "Suitcase" engine type 3 and dose it have a single or duel carb ?
Thanks
andrew

Last edited:

Pmc1186

April 12, 2011
Belfast
Yes guys the engine can be seen running and im not sure what carbs etc r on her its not in my yard till this day next week and im based in glengormley outside belfast

Tim

Club Member
Club Member
March 11, 2007
Midlands
www.boards.ie
I,m almost tempted to ask for a pic, to see exactly what type it is, but I will try and use the force instead.

I,d like to be second in the pecking order to andrew if thats agreeable to you.

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
I,m almost tempted to ask for a pic, to see exactly what type it is, but I will try and use the force instead.

I,d like to be second in the pecking order to andrew if thats agreeable to you.

Engine code should do ya either Tim.

Pmc1186

April 12, 2011
Belfast
Gezzz lads lets not start fighting :) ill get a pic up as soon as i can but i wont have the bus untill next friday or sat thanks

Pmc1186

April 12, 2011
Belfast
Once ive the van home ill put pictures up of everything thats being sold just posted the engine to see if i got much response thanks

andrew

Club Member
Club Member
April 11, 2013
kildare
Tim sorry I am still very interested .
Can you PM me with more details when you have them next week and I will try arrange to collect them ?
thanks
Andrew

andrew

Club Member
Club Member
April 11, 2013
kildare
Hi,
Its full again , can you PM me with your details so i can arrange to pay and collect engine and gearbox with tinware going well £220 ono ?
thanks
Andrew