Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] 1.9td AAZ engine

podsyb

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2009
Kilkenny
I'm changing the engine in my camper to tdi , so i'm selling the AAZ thats in it at the moment, it has about 200,000 miles on it , origionally from a 1995 passat, I have it in my van for nearly 3 years now, it's always been a good engine to start and pulls well, it has a minor fuel leak from the vent on the injector pump which I always intended on fixing some day so to keep my going I fitted a pipe from it to a 1 litre can which has been emptied about twice in all that time so just never bothered , I'm assured its a cheap fix with an O ring in the top of the pump.
It has been very reliable in 3 years with the only hiccup being a vacuum pump failing last year which was replaced along with a full timing belt kit and has done about 1500 miles since then, I had been using the van as a daily for a long time so the engine is well proven at this stage.
So basicallly I can sell the engine complete and ready to just pop back into another T25 with sump, engine mounts, bars ,etc., the lot for €500 and you can hand me back the parts from your own engine as in any bits needed in case I decide to revert back to a stock engine in the future.
So anyway, I plan to remove this engine within the next 2 weeks so if anyone is interested they can call and take it for a test drive and hear it running in Kilkenny.

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
I've been in Padraic's T25 with this motor in it and it drives really well.

An ideal buy for Ross or anybody looking at converting to diesal.

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
This is perfect for Ross which means he'll be the last person to buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

G

The last thing I need is another engine! I'm taking peoples advice and I'm just going to use the one I have until it gives up.

you do know ross that with your luck with that van your motor will go kaput next week and you`ll be kicking yourself over this :ROFLMAO:

on the bright side padraig has another one if you are stuck ;)