Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] 1.9 polo

thebogman

Club Member
Club Member
January 11, 2012
co clare
Hi,
just said I'd post this up to see if there was any interest on here before I put it on done deal..
null.jpg

my dads old polo, he got a new car so has to let the old girl go, running very smooth, ticks over like a mouses heart!
1.9 sdi, 50 mpg ..think it has electronic pump so might need that swapped to a mechanical pump for a van conversion from what I've read.

Sweet little car just needs a bit of tlc, has an nct but tax out. Declared off road at moment..
car is in west Offaly, going to advertise it around 450 euros but open to offers for a quick collection ;)

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Is that a 3 cyclinder or 4 cyclinder engine?

Edit: Nevermind..just googled it! Straight 4 Diesel.

Last edited:

thebogman

Club Member
Club Member
January 11, 2012
co clare
Thanks Britt, my da's garden is amazing alright, polo really adds to the vibe too
null-1.jpg

Oh yea forgot to say it has 131k miles on it and had a full service last at 128k, and it's a saloon

sorry for the watercooled pics lads, it's just such an awesome machine I couldn't help it