Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

'05 Golf 1.4 Sportline for sale

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
We have in stock in Windsor Rialto where I work, a very nice Metallic Beige '05 Golf 1.4 Sportline. Its been fully serviced and comes with 1 years warranty and 1 years RAC cover. Finance is available, and we will accept any trade-in. 2 owners from new with only 29,000km's on the clock. It's currently on display in the showroom for €19,495 but that price is negotiable (particularly for eircooled members!). It really is a very nice car so I thought someone on here might be interested. You can call me about it on 087-2919350.

Ross

05Golf.jpg

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
I get commission from the sale and if a car comes along that I think I could do a very good deal on and might interest someone in the club, Ill put up the ad. The company would never pay for advertising here themselves. Its a bit of shameless self promotion on my part. Anyway there's a good deal to be had on that car and for someone looking for a modern car its ideal. Whats the harm in that?

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
Ah I only snapped the photo myself quickly, and the camera I have in work is a piece of sh!t. For demonstration purposes only really. And if I did take out trade membeship, this forum would be inundated with car ads. Its just one "special offer" every so often. A car I can do a particularly good deal on and that might interest someone on here.

Last edited: