Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi trev
    could i please have my membership no.
    thanks
    tonyvw
    T
    tonyvw
    hi trev did you get my sub ??? any calander coming my way
    Hi, Im trying to join but cant figure out how to pay. When I go to the join section I just get a PDF form.Can you help?
    Michael Kane
    Hi There, I spoke to First Ireland yesterday about taking out a classic car insurance policy and was referred to you to get a membership.
    Can you please let me know how I should go about applying ?
    Thank you
    Kobus Louw
    Mobile: 087 625 9055
    Hi I'm a new member and I have just paid my sub this morning. I need membership details for the insurance company - can you send them please?
    HI i am new and went to join the club dont really understand how to pay for it could i get bit of help .
    would like to pay online
    Liam Doyle can you look and send me on membership.
    L
    Liam Doyle
    Good Afternoon
    Can you please send my Membership number I need it to insure my Freelander.
    Thank you
    Liam Doyle
    4,Abbey Park
    Arklow
    Co, Wicklow
    Air code Y14 TH61
    Mobile No: 0860850192
    Home No: 0402 39096
    E/Mail williamdoyle28@yahoo.ie
    Hi,

I am writing in relation to joining the club. I have signed up, activated my account & sent a Paypal payment for annual membership.

Forgive my ignorance but is there anything else I need to do? Do we receive any kind of member ID or confirmation?

The reason I ask is that my insurance renewal is this Friday, 18th October, so I am just trying to get my ducks in a row.

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Danny Jackson. (User: Dannyj59)
    Hi,

I registered yesterday, and paid through paypal and have not received confirmation email, which I require for insurance purpose, is there a way of contacting anyone at Eircooled to request this email at the earliest opportunity.

Many thanks,

Ray
    Hi,
    I sent payment last Thursday and have not received any feedback from Eircooled, can you please send member number etc? or acknowledge that you have received the payment?
    Thank you,
    Hi,
    Can you forward on a member ID / PIN. Have not received anything yet from Eircooled. Have receipt in PayPal for payment.
    Thanks,

Jason
    I also sent 25 euro by PayPal for membership but havent heard anything about it,could you please let me know if received?.
    I payed direct from my PayPal profile to payments@eircooled.com
    Thanks,

Jason (Username - Yasoon)
    Hi sent 25 euro by paypal for membership but havent heard anything about it,could you please let me know if received?.Thank you
    Hello, I have a 78 2 litre vw campmobile and a few other non vw relics! I was told about your good deal on insurance! Whilst that shouldnt be the only reason to join, my insurance is up tomorrow, Friday. I dont want to be too presumptious but I would like to join - I can pay by paypal. would I be able to get my membership number in time? I will join in any case. Rgds and thanks Enda Gavigan
    Hi,

New to Eircooled....Username Corrado, site email gsixtycorrado@gmail.com. Paid annual membership through PayPal.....PayPal username bmtierney@gmail.com. Couldn’t find the online membership form. Help !

Regards,

Brendan Tierney