Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register
Brian Raftery
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Brian hope you are doing well, it's been a long time hopefully get to Terenure this year and meet up. :)
    Hi Brian,
    I am a newly paid member but have not received confirmation re: payment or a PIN etc. Do you have any local knowledge on how I get this?
    Thanks,

Jason
    Hi Brian..i got my son (adrian sheehan) to paypal you the 25euros....i wrote you an email regarding my payment and my membership details and my previous membership number address etc..

my previous Eircooled membership number was: 10717 - i dont know if it stays the same?

..im just checking if adrians paypal money arrived to you?

(he paypal'd on the 13th sept- i not sure how long it will take to arrive to your account) though ...thanks

my email
    is

jerrysheehan@gmx.com

thanks in advance for the help
    Jerry
    G
    kredyt bez zaświadczeń pożyczka pozabankowa pożyczka bez zaświadczeń
    hi brian
    its that time of the year to pay up my sub
    may i please have your address and how much this year

thanks

tony
    hyi brian
    re my post about the nbc and holding a get together
    i ment nothing by THEM just bad wording
    some of my best friends are from the north
    hi brian i will pay my sub when the next meeting is on. the van is finished now so i have something to bring up next time. cheers.
    hi brian
    i go to a lot of small shows locally at which there good few beetles what i would like to know have aircooled got flyers advertising the clup
    i would like to have so that i could place them on the cars as i go around who knows this may bring in new members

tony
    brian, just payed fees through julies paypal account - it'll appear as donohoejulie@hotmail.com
    regards
    davy
    Howdy Brian,
    Have been here for five days now and am enjoying some time out with this Sunday rain. I am staying in Garristown (near Ashbourne) and will be out and about next week until we pick up the Splitscreen for the wedding on Thursday. We are back from Clare on Monday 7th so will be looking to get more info by then. Do you meet at a local, or somewhere in the city??
    M
    cheers brian it`s just a chassis , dunno how long before he`ll collect it.
    don`t think i`d manage it for friday but i`ll know more before then i`ll get back to you
    Hi Barry, Yes I just seen it last night and I'm trying to figure out a soultion for you. I'm going to Mayo for a week from Friday evening this week so if you can make it to Dublin by lunch time on Friday I can probably store the car in a yard near my job were we store our equipment. Its in Carrickmines just off the Carrickmines M50 junction so its handy to get to. Is this any good for you and how long does Shane want to leave it there?