Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Swap wanted or for sale

marv

Club Member
Club Member
July 3, 2007
Dundalk(come on da townnnnn)
Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

British Leyland Man

June 28, 2009
Ballymena
Not quite, I've made some space that has allowed me to stop 'double parking' but the diesel 106, Marina 1800 and all the 1100/1300 spares/panels are for sale so there may be a small bit of space for a two cylinder vehicle of French origin. Should that be the case I'll let you know then thats your go-ahead to get a Fiat 500! :D

Just wondered about mini being 1978, always fancied a car registered on my birthday Oct 13! (Yes it was a Friday!)

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Not quite, I've made some space that has allowed me to stop 'double parking' but the diesel 106, Marina 1800 and all the 1100/1300 spares/panels are for sale so there may be a small bit of space for a two cylinder vehicle of French origin. Should that be the case I'll let you know then thats your go-ahead to get a Fiat 500! :D

Just wondered about mini being 1978, always fancied a car registered on my birthday Oct 13! (Yes it was a Friday!)

Maybe set a thread with photos, might sell quicker. Do you have much for beetles? or is it just minis?

British Leyland Man

June 28, 2009
Ballymena
I plan to get some photos taken but the garage I have much of it stored in is out in the sticks and the last time I went out last week I got stuck in the lane! So as soon as there's a bit of a thaw I'll be out there with the camera. So much to do, Eddie the 67 needs MOTd and I can't even get him out the lane and I need to get camper engine in and I can't get in to do it! Watch this space and there will be a grand for sale thread! Oh yes and in answer to your question, I don't have a lot of VW spares, most of it is BL, particularly 1100/1300 and mini. :) Any VW stuff I had is gone.

dillontobin

September 17, 2009
cork
I plan to get some photos taken but the garage I have much of it stored in is out in the sticks and the last time I went out last week I got stuck in the lane! So as soon as there's a bit of a thaw I'll be out there with the camera. So much to do, Eddie the 67 needs MOTd and I can't even get him out the lane and I need to get camper engine in and I can't get in to do it! Watch this space and there will be a grand for sale thread! Oh yes and in answer to your question, I don't have a lot of VW spares, most of it is BL, particularly 1100/1300 and mini. :) Any VW stuff I had is gone.

any vws for sale and what do you have for minis

Lappie

Club Member
Club Member
May 27, 2007
Omagh
This is Mrs Lappie he's not allowed a Fiat 500 we haven't had the cars we have got up to the house for over two weeks now due to the weather. On the other hand you can sledge from the house down to the road to collect the car to go to work.