Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Tipperary Members

beag

Club Member
Club Member
July 16, 2009
Tipperary
:eek:mfg: The sure sign of a lazy bollicks !!!

Don't worry about it, I'll try and get the ball rolling...you just attend Beag ! :rroulette:

We seemingly have 3 days of good weather approaching, starting tomorrow.

Anyone interested in meeting in Thurles any of those nights before the winter kicks in ?

1. 69bug (Liam)

Oh alright so........:ROFLMAO:

1 69bug(Liam)
2 Gritz
3 Beag(Graham)

Brosna

Club Member
Club Member
November 1, 2007
North Tipp
im easy where we go, the evenings are getting shorter so a more central location might be best

1 69bug(Liam)
2 Gritz
3 Beag(Graham)
4 Greatballsoffire57 P.J
5 Brosna (dermot)

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
With respect for what Eddie said I really think we should do this either tomorrow or Friday. Its not often we get the green light from MET eireann plus a few of us are headin to Tramore next week anyway. (sorry Eddie, just an idea) :blink:

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Attention mods..........
Gritz is being nasty again!! :ROFLMAO:

I promise not to wear my jersey, having a black/yellow checkered roof should get my message across. :rofl:

beag

Club Member
Club Member
July 16, 2009
Tipperary
Attention mods..........
Gritz is being nasty again!! :ROFLMAO:

I promise not to wear my jersey, having a black/yellow checkered roof should get my message across. :rofl:

Don't mind him rez Kilkenny people like yourself are welcome anytime.
Especially in kilkenny colours
Graphic3.jpg

:)

69bug

Bugless
Club Member
What y'all think so?
This week for the meet or not?

This week for the meet so while the weather is good. Might be the last spell of good weather we get...

How's does tomorrow nite (Thursday) sound ?
Time: 6.30/7.00ish

1 69bug(Liam)
2 Gritz (Brian)
3 Beag(Graham)
4 Greatballsoffire57 (P.J.)
5 Brosna (Dermot)
6 Rez (Kevin)
7 The Stig (Ian)

I took Eddie & Ray off the list as they are going to Vanfest on Friday morning, and probably would be packing on Thursday nite !!
Gritz and Beag might have a few non-forum additions to the list.

Last edited:

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Yea, thats perfect for me. Where? Thurles suits me but how about the rock of Cashel if people are looking for somewhere more central?

69bug

Bugless
Club Member
Yea, thats perfect for me. Where? Thurles suits me but how about the rock of Cashel if people are looking for somewhere more central?

We'll meet in Thurles altogether, and if we have anyone in the Cashel direction we can take a spin over there..it's only 15 mins away.

1 69bug(Liam)
2 Gritz (Brian)
3 Beag(Graham)
4 Greatballsoffire57 (P.J.)
5 Brosna (Dermot)
6 Rez (Kevin)
7 The Stig (Ian)

Brosna

Club Member
Club Member
November 1, 2007
North Tipp
This week for the meet so while the weather is good. Might be the last spell of good weather we get...

How's does tomorrow nite (Thursday) sound ?
Time: 6.30/7.00ish

We'll meet in Thurles altogether, and if we have anyone in the Cashel direction we can take a spin over there..it's only 15 mins away.

im ok for this but it would be at least 7:30 before id get over to thurles. it might be too late at that stage dark evenings and all that.