Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Limerick VW show MAY 24th 2009

airnwater

Club Member
Club Member
April 9, 2007
Limerick
Limerick VW show

NEW DATE & VENUE

When ? Sunday May 24th ( Weekend BEFORE June Bank Holiday weekend )

Where ? Fitzgerald's Woodlands House Hotel
Knockanes
Adare
Co. Limerick
Take N21 road from Limerick & turn left off roundabout as you approach the picturesque village of Adare.

What ?

Hundreds of VWs both air & watercooled & other VAG cars
If you get tired of looking at all those VWs....it could happen...! there are loads of other classic cars on display too.......

The change from the bank holiday weekend might be bad news for those regulars who have made the annual pilgrimage to Limerick since '92....they might now have to do normal bank holiday family stuff.......!

but good news for those enthusiasts who couldnt make the show BECAUSE of the bank holiday w/end.....they can now see what they were missing......or not !

Thanks to all who have supported this show over the years......hopefully the sun will shine like in 2008 !

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Its in the same place as Rally HQ, but on the Sunday
before the rally.
(y)

Sure you might as well enter the Beetle in the rally while you're there Teresa........you have been known to fling it around the roads in all weathers :D
eireball187.jpg

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
I'm going to wedding on the Saturday, I'll see how I am in the morning... I want to go though.

littleredbeetle

November 11, 2006
cork
I'll be there. I'll know of another 2 if not 3 beetles who are going as well. We'll probably travel in convoy. What time does it start?