Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Membership number and expiry date for insurance

BrianFlood

Club Member
Club Member
February 25, 2022
49 Ennel Drive Artane Dublin 5
How’s things, I just recently joined and wondering how long it usually takes to get your membership details such as number and expiry date as insurance company is looking for it to further lower car insurance premium.

Also is this club affiliated with IVETA?

Thanks
Brian Flood

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Just checked the PayPal there Brian and I see your payment landed just before lunchtime today. I'll get you sorted tonight. Check your email shortly. Bear in mind that Eircooled is run by volunteers and as such, duties such as membership processing have to be done around work and family commitments. Hence the late response.

This club is not affiliated with IVETA.

Thanks and welcome to the club!

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
HI, HAVE A QUESTION , HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET MEMBERSHIP NUMBER AFTER PAYMENT TO PAYPAL FOR JOIN YOUR CLUB .THANKS!
Hi Andrius. I try to get them sorted as soon as possible. Usually within 24 hours. But it depends on how much other stuff I have to do. Send on your payment and I'll get you registered.

Andrius Morkunas

Club Member
Club Member
September 21, 2022
Hi Andrius. I try to get them sorted as soon as possible. Usually within 24 hours. But it depends on how much other stuff I have to do. Send on your payment and I'll get you registered.
Thanks , i did payment , just i did not include my forum username , but i think you can see by my name anyway ? Thank you !

Reactions: trev

DC007

Club Member
Club Member
September 1, 2022
Hi,I paid my membership via PayPal on September 28th, can you please give me my membership number asap?