Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] Porsche Wheels

Robbie

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2010
Dublin
Hi all,

I got these and was gona stick them on my T25 but they are far to wide and not keen on modifying the van that much. So I'm gona sell them on or swap them for a set that will go on the T25 with out to much bother. They are just sitting there and would rather see them on somthing. Always taught they would look great on a german look 03.

DSC00501.JPG
There is a full set three with tyres but two are no good and all caps are present. They are in good condition with only a few scatches. Any interest?

Thanks Robbie

Robbie

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2010
Dublin
Hi Robbie,what size are they?

Sorry Should have said two of the tyres are 255/40 R17's So that will give you an idea of size. I never had them on anything and there just sitting there so be happy to see some one use them.

johnnyg

Club Member
Club Member
August 23, 2010
Athy
Sorry Robbie,I actually meant what size are the wheels ie 17x? and the et as well.I have a set of 17x8 but are a little too wide for the 03 front end..;)

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
If they are original Porsche then they'll probably have the ET number on the outside of the wheel near the valve stem...probably...

Robbie

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2010
Dublin
Hi sorry slow to get back with these. The numbers on either side of the valve are 55 7 for two of them and 55 9 on the other two. So they are fairly wide. Just had a look at them and as they have knocking about for a while there is a few more marks on them than I taught. So will let them go for 200. Sorry stump gona try get abit more as they are nice wheels but thanks for he offer.

When I got them they were to wide for the T25 without some adaptation so never bother getting adaptors in the end.