Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] Bay Bus LHD Slider 125 Pounds also rear Bus Valance and Rear bus hatch.

Roadcow

Father Eircooled! , Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
November 2, 2006
California/Portrush
www.roadcow.com
I have a slider for a bay from Calif no rust. I thought with all of the LHD Bay's around maybe someone would need it. I also have 2 68-71 Bay removable rear valance's for a Bay Bus. 30 pounds each. And I have 1 Late bay rear hatch 55 Pounds for that thing. Pictures soon.

I forgot to mention these are HERE IN IRELAND

Last edited:

kombi.noise

Club Member
Club Member
October 20, 2010
galway
door

door

I have a slider for a bay from Calif no rust. I thought with all of the LHD Bay's around maybe someone would need it. I also have 2 68-71 Bay removable rear valance's for a Bay Bus. 30 pounds each. And I have 1 Late bay rear hatch 55 Pounds for that thing. Pictures soon.

id take the sliding door and rear valances off u britt
cheers pete

kombi.noise

Club Member
Club Member
October 20, 2010
galway
ok britt,im plannin on goin to dave monday too,prob afternoon.
id take 2 doors if u have them,as well as the rear valances.
i will bring the t4 bonnet and grill and rear door,
sound

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
Glad ya got the syncro sorted britt, should have many trouble free miles from here on in!! Fingers crossed!

Roadcow

Father Eircooled! , Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
November 2, 2006
California/Portrush
www.roadcow.com
Thanks David!
Good deal Pete yes I have 2 sliders and the rear valances are yours. I'm fishing Monday until 10 am then off to Shanes to collect the Syncro then to Dave's. Don't rush up it will be late afternoon before I get there.

Last edited: