Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Liz Lucey Memorial Run - Inchigeela, Co. Cork 10th july

Kieran53

Club Member
Club Member
October 13, 2008
Cork
This is a small gathering to fundraise for Marymount hospice in memory of Liz (31), my first cousin who died of cancer 2 years ago.

We had it last year and it was good fun. There is a vintage car run, a vintage tractor run, a sponsored 10km walk, a honda 50 run and a sponsored cycle.

For anyone interested, we are meeting up in Inchigeela on Sunday morning at 11:30am.

I will have the 2 bugs insured and hope to have them on the road for the day.

kongomush

*****youlater
Club Member
November 24, 2008
Dublin
I won't be able to make it I'm afraid but good luck and I hope you get a good turn out....

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Sorry, I have family down from Dublin for the weekend so can't make it either.

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Sorry to bail on you as well, Its getting harder for me to get weekends off. Don't think I'll make Monard.

Best of luck.

Kieran53

Club Member
Club Member
October 13, 2008
Cork
Don't worry guy's. I just threw it out there in case anyone was looking for a local run to go on.
Thanks,
Kieran.

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
If I could own ANY bug in Ireland it would be that LIP car.
I'd love an original 60's Kilkenny reg car

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Well done. There's more there than at most of our club meets! Was the weather nice enough to pop open the safari and rear popouts?

Kieran53

Club Member
Club Member
October 13, 2008
Cork
Well done. There's more there than at most of our club meets! Was the weather nice enough to pop open the safari and rear popouts?

Rear pop-outs, yes but still haven't finished fitting the safari.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
The safari is fitted so just 2 self tappers to secure the guides and you're good to go with flies in your teeth :D
Will you have it at eirespares?

Kieran53

Club Member
Club Member
October 13, 2008
Cork
If I could own ANY bug in Ireland it would be that LIP car.
I'd love an original 60's Kilkenny reg car

Not sure but I'd say there could be a chance he'd sell it. He mentioned having bought some other vintage car. Not sure if the VW is a keeper. If interested, I could enquire.

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Not sure but I'd say there could be a chance he'd sell it. He mentioned having bought some other vintage car. Not sure if the VW is a keeper. If interested, I could enquire.
NO, NO, NO!! Don't tell me that! LOL

Thanks Kieran but a bay would have to be next on my wishlist.
Would love it though.

Kieran53

Club Member
Club Member
October 13, 2008
Cork
The safari is fitted so just 2 self tappers to secure the guides and you're good to go with flies in your teeth :D
Will you have it at eirespares?

I'll have both cars there. A local VW enthusiast that I know for many years will drive the POS up full of bits n bobs for sale.