Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] 1974 Beetle for sale - Green Dragon

G

greendragon

My Beloved Green Beetle is for sale.
Bought new in 1974, its been in our family ever since.
1200 c.c.. Fully restored by Emillios Beetles about 15 years ago,
it now needs some T.L.C on the body work.
Towel Rail bumpers,
14" wide wheels,
Best Offer Secures. Expecting in the region 1,775 appox.
Its going to the Terenure College Vintage Show on Sunday with
its For Sale Sign.

Last edited:
G

greendragon

My Beloved Green Beetle is for sale.
Bought new in 1974, its been in our family ever since.
1200 h.p. Fully restored by Emillios Beetles about 15 years ago,
it now needs some T.L.C.
Best Offer Secures.
Its going to the Terenure College Vintage Show on Sunday with
its For Sale Sign.

Working on the photos right now.
Price reduced to €1,500
Best Offer secures

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
If you want to email the pics to me I'll post them for you - justinoval AT gmail.com

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
price reduced? It's only been advertised half an hour!! If we hold out another half an hour will someone get it for free? ;)

best of luck with the sale, I'm looking forward to the pics :)

G

greendragon

1974 Green Beetle for Sale

1974 Green Beetle for Sale

Here are the Photos

The green dragon looks well. IMG_front.JPGIMG_front.JPG

G

greendragon

If you send your email add, I will forward the other 2 photos to you and thanks

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
Well I'll be damned, it's the beetle I pass by practically every day up the road from me! It's a lovely car! I was wondering who owned it and why it wasn't being used. Good luck with the sale!

G

greendragon

Thanks a million airhead. Yes up for sale and bringing it to the Terenure Vintage Car Sale. Running well body needs work.
It is a lovely car, hasnt been used as I've been ill. Someone will give it a good home.

G

greendragon

A few areas where the paint has blistered or come off on the front. Completely painted 15 years ago. Door is a bit stiff. Needs a handle for the passenger window. But its going like a bomb. You would need someone who knows what they are talking about to have a look at it for you or have a look yourself. Oh you are in Limerick! Do you know anyone in Dublin who would have a look at it?

Last edited:

johnnyg

Club Member
Club Member
August 23, 2010
Athy
Thats a great little car.I've being admiring it for years.Like Ross, I pass by it most days as well.We have actually used it as a landmark in work LOL..Best of luck with the sale

G

greendragon

Thanks a mil for the response. I cant seem to reply to the Message I got, for Ross to come have a look at it, can you tell him my email is daveythe@hotmail.com and contact me there and will arrange times, now is fine. Tks