Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] 58 Split Bus 8500 Euros Landed

Roadcow

Father Eircooled! , Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
November 2, 2006
California/Portrush
www.roadcow.com
This is another 58 Bus that a friend has just posted. I've asked for some pictures but as far as I remember it has been lowered and is already IRS'ed in the back. It will probably need a bit of rocker welding but if you want I can do that here and send it over. I'm pretty sure it's a Kombi but it may be a Panel can't remember. Duck, the owner is a cool guy and has maintaned this one well, I think it has a 1600cc Dp engine in it and it may come with a rack. I'll post pictures as soon as I get them This one will have to be acted fast on as he needs the money. This will be 8500 Euros landed in Dublin with all taxes paid, duty and VAT paid. Got off of the phone new brakes 67 Big nut trans new drums, not lowered anymore 1/2 Roof rack, new brake lines 67 front beam, still has the OG pressed bumpers, camper interior, no through rust but bubbles on the bottom of the front doors and under the cargo doors on the rocker. It's a Kombi and Grey paint. 1600cc DP engine with Kadrons, may be a 1776cc that's what he was told and it runs very strong. This will sell fast! NOT LOWERED or IRS anymore stock height. The brakes on the rear are Brand new, new drums, new shoes, new hard lines, new soft lines. The reduction boxes are rebuilt with new bearings as well. Duck is a friend and he takes good care of his Buses. The pressed bumpers are worth $1200 alone!
I screwed up on the figures to go get this Bus and petrol will cost me a ton!__ 9000 EUROS all in!!!! Sorry my mistake I apologize. I may just delete this ad and write another

Last edited:

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
Aww man, some day I hope I'll have the cash to be able to take you up on one of these mega deals, Heres hoping its not a patina'd panel coz that would just end in sleepless nights and calculator burn out!!!

Good luck with the sale Britt!!!!