Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Vantastival 2011

krissovo

Club Member
Club Member
August 9, 2010
Cork
Any idea when the closing date for tickets is? I am not sure my bus will be ready in time for this and funds are being watched at the moment.

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
Any idea when the closing date for tickets is? I am not sure my bus will be ready in time for this and funds are being watched at the moment.

Tickets can be bought at the gate on the day.

Club offer has passed
I think a limited number of early bird tickets are still available at 70 euro
Regular price for the weekend is 85 euro

http://www.vantastival.com/home.html more info here

benny

Club Member
Club Member
January 20, 2010
ardee co louth
Hey lads,

If anyone wants to get a cheque to us this week we'll still do the club rate for tickets. Don't forget to include a return address for us to send the tickets to. The earlybirds will be on sale on line till Paddy's day and in a couple of outlets in Dundalk and Dublin. Planning is going well and we're looking forward to seeing y'all there!

Vantastival Ltd., 7 Castle Street, Ardee, Co. Louth.

benny

Club Member
Club Member
January 20, 2010
ardee co louth
Hey all,

just wondering what the level of interest in the campervan cook off and the show and shine is for this year?

By the way, Whipping Boy and The Frank and Walters have been added to the line up - in case you hadn't heard. http://www.hotpress.com/news/7603597.html

Hope you're all well, and counting down the days like we are...

emo72

Club Member
Club Member
April 12, 2010
dublin
Hey all,

just wondering what the level of interest in the campervan cook off and the show and shine is for this year?

By the way, Whipping Boy and The Frank and Walters have been added to the line up - in case you hadn't heard. http://www.hotpress.com/news/7603597.html

Hope you're all well, and counting down the days like we are...

hey benny, just wanna say that whipping boy and frank and walters are fantastic. im delighted you got them. thats a major coup.

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny

Just found this on youtube.
I'm raging I can't go. I'm involved in putting on a festival in Limerick the same weekend. :(

Know which festival I'd rather be at!!!!

(is that deckie in the last scene trying to stop the zorb?)

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006

Just found this on youtube.
I'm raging I can't go. I'm involved in putting on a festival in Limerick the same weekend. :(

Know which festival I'd rather be at!!!!

(is that deckie in the last scene trying to stop the zorb?)

Nope but my bus is in it from about 1:40 - 1:46

I had forgotten about the Lads flying about Cool

Last edited:

58Panel-Youny

Club Member
Club Member
November 26, 2009
wicklow
Cheers Hugo..
Looking forward to this

There was talk of putting all the classic vws together last year.. Did it happen? Any plans of doing it this year?

Last edited:

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
A box arrived this evening. (Cheers 6t7 aka Colin NBOC)

I think i had the only period original awning at vantastival last year
norm-P1010219.JPG

Anyway with a little man that will want freedom an upgrade:( (downgrade) was in order (also to preserve an original awning in nearly 100% perfect condition)
A Justkampers spacemaker driveaway awning. internal space about 3.5m * 4.5m

IMAG0177.jpg

IMAG0179.jpg

Last edited: