Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Portlaoise Breakfast Roll

natian08

Club Member
Club Member
April 4, 2009
Cork
I'm looking forward to the august one,should have my bus back by then :) happy days

Last edited:

Greatballsoffire57

Club Member
Club Member
February 2, 2008
Laois
No. The workshop is that day. How about Saturday 10th July? Or what other date suits most people?

Edit: Actually we cant have it on the 10th as the Wicklow run is on that day!! What date suits people?? Martin Murrays is the second last week in July so we can't have it that day either. So either Sat 17th or 31st July. Or else leave it till August.

I want to try and have this run to Kinnity Castle fairly soon. I'll put up a list of dates. Copy and paste the list and put an 'X' after the dates that suit you. The date that gets the most X's will be the date that we will have it.

Sat July 17 X
Sun July 18 X
Sat July 31 X
Sun Aug 1 X
Sat Aug 7 X
Sun Aug 8 X

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
yeah but I can't tell you what I'll be doing tomorrow, let alone every weekend over the next couple of months. If I go it'll be a spur of the moment decision. Just pick a date and see what happens :)

Aidan

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2009
Kildare
Sorry - meant to reply before....

Sat July 17 X
Sun July 18 X
Sat July 31 XXX
Sun Aug 1 XXX
Sat Aug 7 XX
Sun Aug 8 XX

Greatballsoffire57

Club Member
Club Member
February 2, 2008
Laois
We will have this on the 31st July if its not clashing with anything and weather permitting.

How about starting a list:

(Based on above posts)

1. Greatballsoffire
2. Trev
3. Beetlebug
4. Horizontal
5. Nation08

Green Puffin

Club Member
Club Member
August 7, 2008
Kildare
I should be ok to come along, but I will be bus-less! Cosy Classics have her now, so I'll be getting the verdict soon I guess (new engine vs rebuild).

Nick

Aidan

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2009
Kildare
I can make it - sure chance Kinnity and see how it goes - we can cancel at a few days notice if the worst comes to the worst and numbers don't add up - we won't fall out with them either way. We'd probably need at least four cars/buses to make a pic look anyway good (unless someone brings a KDF or something really rare :ROFLMAO:).

beetlebug

Club Member
Club Member
January 1, 2010
celbridge
im not 100% sure on this now, both bugs are acting up, trying to get them sorted....
the cars are worse than kids, at least with the kids ye can tell them to cop on when they act up!!

Aidan

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2009
Kildare
Did they offer any theories as to why it happened? Timing/overheating?

Hope they can rescue the main bits

Greatballsoffire57

Club Member
Club Member
February 2, 2008
Laois
I might contact Kinnity Castle maybe on Wednesday or Thursday to book the carpark for Saturday.

At this stage, Who thinks that they are going? Because I won't bother with it at all if we havent at least 4 or 5 cars.

So, put your name here if you intend to go...

1. P.J.