Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Some description of custom beetle for sale at Jim Rock motors

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Use to be owned by a Polish guy who brought it into Dublin late last year. The guy was trying to sell it from the moment he arrived in the country for a little less than that but no takers. I think he ended up trading it for a Camaro, straight swap. I take it this is where he swapped it! :D

http://irinakuksova.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7&Itemid=11

Ya, myself and Liam checked out that camaro when it was at Jim Rocks a while back. Funny, I saw the wizard when coming back from Avoca 2 weeks ago and said to the girl beside me, oh, thats that wizard, I saw that for sale on the net ages ago. She was like, what, and I said, the people in my club pretty much know all the beetles for sale in the country. Its like the beetle CIA. Hehe, I dont know if she was impressed or weirded out, hehe!

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Ya, myself and Liam checked out that camaro when it was at Jim Rocks a while back. Funny, I saw the wizard when coming back from Avoca 2 weeks ago and said to the girl beside me, oh, thats that wizard, I saw that for sale on the net ages ago. She was like, what, and I said, the people in my club pretty much know all the beetles for sale in the country. Its like the beetle CIA. Hehe, I dont know if she was impressed or weirded out, hehe!
It's more like the beetle I.C.A. here sometimes!!!