Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Wheels wanted maybe

quattro

August 20, 2008
Cork
The 17s are a bit hard and a bit scrubby. Not unbearable but I'm toying with the idea of trading. Any interesting wheels out there for sale/ trade

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
16's are a nice compromise between ride quality and appearance on a bug. I have 16" steel wheels on my own bug.

If you're happy with the look of your wheels but wish to downsize to 16" I have a set of Compomotives that came on the yellow bug that I could be persuaded to part with. They're very similar to your 17" wheels...

IM000312-resized.jpg

IM000315-resized.jpg

quattro

August 20, 2008
Cork
Not so shabby. I'm happy with the style- I think they work with the colour very well. What width and offset are they, Trev? The 17's are a little proud and I think that's a lot of my problem.

Ian

quattro

August 20, 2008
Cork
So 185/ 45s or something like that?? They're very tempting. I must have a closer look at my own. Do yours protrude past the arches??

How much are you after for them, Trev? Where are you based?

Ian

J

john_lyons36

have a set of empi 8's in white, good condition.?????????????????