Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Well Gordon Bennett

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to The Killeshin. The Hotel reopened its doors in May 2007 after 25 years business- totally reconceived with a new and dynamic vision.

The Hotel boasts a myriad of facilities offering the midlands a new vision in hospitality. Cedarooms at The Killeshin our fashionable bar and restaurant featuring two open floors of bars, with a neighbourhood atmosphere and 100 seat restaurant with its featuring an open kitchen offering beautifully presented contemporary Irish cuisine.

Zest at The Killeshin, our new health club, and activity centre offers extensive facilities including 18 metre swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna & steam room. For the energetic we offer a fully equipped cybex gymnasium.

I have attached a special offer for car enthusiasts for the Gordon Bennett Rally 2008, I would be very grateful if you would display/distribute this special offer in you local club.

Attachments

• Gordon_Bennett_Offer_2008.doc
    58.5 KB · Views: 77