Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] Wanted Beetle swap for Corrado G60

paul8valve

December 14, 2011
Waterford
Hi folks, have a low mileage 1991 Corrado G60 here, that's not being used, and we're on the lookout for a swap for a usable beetle of similar value...

Details:
Corrado G60, 68k on the clock, mechanically 100%, no tax or test as we never put it on the road, black, crappy electric windows converted to reliable manual ones, mint later model rado black cloth interior fitted, sunroof tilts but doesn't slide (I'm no electrical expert so i never went at it), electric rear spoiler working perfectly, koni top adjustable lowering shocks and springs fitted, seller informed me that charger has had a rebuild but there's no documentation to back this up, fully serviced before being parked up...she has done 60miles in the last two years. Bodywork is straight but ideally needs a good detail to clean her up.

Car comes with a few extra goodies that I still have in original packaging in the shed: SWG smooth scuttle panel, OEM Lupo GTI wiper arms and blades, SWG twin charger twin K&N cone filter induction kit, German plates, JOM debadged grille.

Couple of pics...
fonedumpnov222010015.jpg

fonedumpnov222010012.jpg

Car stands me €2800 so looking for a beetle of similar value that can be driven straightaway, no rust-ridden projects please.

Located in County Waterford. Paul. 086-6081952.
Thanks for looking.

paul8valve

December 14, 2011
Waterford
Howya Wayne....I've always had a soft spot for the beetle, but tis the likes of you and my cuz podsyb have pushed me over the edge!