Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

vw camper t2 transport

VW's

September 8, 2013
Ireland
Hi guys,

i'm hoping to transport a vw t2 camper van from the UK to Ireland. it's complete but not running. Any transporters out there?

Thanks in advance for the help

Rocky

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2008
North Wexford
Try Val McKenna 087 2996127
He brought back a van for me about 10 years ago, i assume he is still travelling. Good few guys on here have used him in the past.

Nevets

Club Member
Club Member
September 15, 2018
Ireland
You could try shiply.com for a competitive price but you might find that Val is the only one who responds for pick up and delivery to Ireland.

laurameida

August 10, 2021
Hey, man! Have you solved your question or do you still need people to transport your car? It's tough to find someone you can trust to transport your vehicle. It was challenging for me to find someone I could trust. I was interested in many companies, and I talked with them to see what safety services they offer me. My friends recommended the Guardian Auto Transport team to me, which inspired me the most confidence. Everything went as they told me, it arrived on time, and they offered me information about any detail. I felt like a friend of mine was bringing me my car. They bring you a car from any country, so be sure that you can trust them if you are still in such situations.

Last edited: