Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Volksworld 2013 23th-24th March

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
Who's giong?

I'll be there and We have booked in at Kingston Upon Thames Central Travelodgehttp://www.travelodge.co.uk/ Its in Kingston Upon Thames; pubs and restaurants all in a stones throw and of course its close to Volksworld in Esher.

Very Cheap indeed £25 a double room & £7 for breakfast.
Distance from Volksworld to Hotel on Google map, check the link below
https://maps.google.ie/maps/ms?msid=213 ... 6,0.132093

And we meet in the top bar at 1pm(y)

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
And we meet in the top bar at 1pm(y)

What Brian meant to say was that everyone will meet up at 1pm before going off around the showgrounds, looking at the cars on display, buying parts from traders as well as the swapmeet upstairs or chilling & listening to any of the bands/DJs outside etc however Brian on the other hand will no doubt be doing a sterling job as usual minding everyones seats in the bar, usually until someone in a security jacket asks him to leave as the show has closed :p

EvilMonkley

Club Member
Club Member
June 19, 2010
Geneva
I'll be there on the Saturday have me tickets booked and all and I'll hopefully take the van if I manage to get the funds together to fix the brakes by then

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
What Brian meant to say was that everyone will meet up at 1pm before going off around the showgrounds, looking at the cars on display, buying parts from traders as well as the swapmeet upstairs or chilling & listening to any of the bands/DJs outside etc however Brian on the other hand will no doubt be doing a sterling job as usual minding everyones seats in the bar, usually until someone in a security jacket asks him to leave as the show has closed :p

Don't know what you mean!!!!!!!!!!:drinkbeer:

And there'll be cars there this year? thats great I might go and have a look at them:cool:

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Flights booked, hotel booked and ticket arrived in the post.

Looking forward never been to Volksworld Show.

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
christ don't tell anyone that!!!! They'll be buying sets of wheels, bonnets, quarterpanels, front beams, gearboxes and you'll be expected to get them back to Ireland!!!

Unfortunatly he only lives 5miles down the road from the show.
But on the plus side you don't real need brakes cause the traffic going into the show moves so slowly you won't need any brakes.......

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
did u just fill in your roi adress
as they only have uk in the drop down if u try ordering online?

I spoke with Adrian a few mins ago and he said that once people write Ireland in their address they'll get it. All tickets sales are done manually anyway so they'll pick it up.