Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Vehicle Storage

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Classic Car/Van Storage Available

Ballinasloe, Co. Galway
(Galway: 60mins, Roscommon: 30mins, Athlone: 20 mins, Loughrea 20 mins)

Concrete Floor, Concrete Walls
100% Dry & Ventilated
Dust Sheet Included
Secure

If required car can be started, charged, moved, and tyres checked once per week.

€600 for a year (€50 p.m.)
€60 per month for shorter terms
+50% discount on your second car (i.e. €300 per year)

Payment montly in advance.
Car should be insured.
Eircooled members only.
Access always available at reasonable times and with reasonable notice.

PM me for more details.

Edit: I should point out that this is my shed/garage, and I'll be living beside it - so it is secure and it is owned by someone who appreciates old cars - not just some farmer with an auld barn he wants a few quid from. Also anyone who knows me knows I won't be scabby about allowing people use the shed to service the car or whatever within reason and subject to my whims!! The shed will be well lit and will have sockets. And on a final note - I won't be cutting, grinding, welding, spraying, washing, or sanding in the shed - it will be kept clean and dry.

Last edited:

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Airhead - yes - partly.

Brian - yes - completely.

Roadcow - funny you should mention that, we just took in a stray. He barks a lot alright but he ain't big enough to do much guarding.

p0x

Club Member
Club Member
November 15, 2006
Cork
Crap - why couldn't you have moved a little closer to cork?!?
thats a great service at a brilliant price.

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Glad ye all approve. The shed will hold 12 vans I reckon, but I'm going to just take 4 or 5 as I want some space for myself. It will be ready in about 4 weeks.