Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

VAGE Show and Shine - Fermoy, Sunday, August 9th, 2015

tonyvw

Club Member
Club Member
June 2, 2009
cork city
IT may be due to the weather a few shows canceled and others where a wash out fields full of mud etc
but being honest about it i am not that interested in that show

Last edited:

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
some pics robbed from Autostadt:

IMG_7259_zpstidhxp9f.jpg

IMG_7260_zpsyl0c1sap.jpg

IMG_7261_zpsnnr1qdro.jpg

IMG_7262_zpskducb9wh.jpg

was there only 5 air cooled vehicles there?

BRENDANGOBRIEN

Club Member
Club Member
November 11, 2008
clare
Very small turn out for air cooled cars at Fermoy on Sunday, there were a few other air cool's but not in the pictures above "Bugly" was there for one, and that fast back was something else. Small numbers but a good day out all the same.

Last edited:

eddie cotter

Club Member
Club Member
Tony... i love the fermoy show as its on tarmac...so no shit under the car.. also exellent bogs... as always bugly stole the show..and got me thinking of pouring brake fluid all over my car ! ...shame the wayne clan wasnt their was looking forward to seeing some serious show stoppers also missed yohan and his split any way it may be bigger next time ?

Kieran53

Club Member
Club Member
October 13, 2008
Cork
Tony... i love the fermoy show as its on tarmac...so no shit under the car.. also exellent bogs... as always bugly stole the show..and got me thinking of pouring brake fluid all over my car ! ...shame the wayne clan wasnt their was looking forward to seeing some serious show stoppers also missed yohan and his split any way it may be bigger next time ?

Johan has moved back home with his split (unfortunately). His coffee & doughnuts will be missed (not to mention his parts collection!).

WayneMcCarthy

Club Member
Club Member
June 23, 2008
fermoy
www.waynemacvw.com
Pictures look great .... Weather looked even better & you can't beat the Location with all the mod cons !
We had family Wedding back in Kerry .... So no Dave or Wayne , But role on next year & Thanks to everyone that came & Supported Fermoy.

eddie cotter

Club Member
Club Member
Nice one wayne... !!! Yeah i think the venue is top class.. and beats ripping my front end off the car coming out of a mucky farmers feild like i did in durrow ! grand in a massey furguson but not in a lowerd resto cal bug !!! Also its nice to go into a top end toilet instead of trying to hold a plastic door closed while trying to have a lash in a smelly plastic portaloo... anyway looking forward to next years show...

Colorado

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2015
Dublin
I can see the Corin from my house but I didnt manage to go, I needed a part or 2 which I ordered the week before but I think some of the parts vendors last week had other things on their mind to be their normal responsive selves :(