Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Trumatic 1800e Heater

British Leyland Man

June 28, 2009
Ballymena
This heater was taken out of my 68 van by previous owner and not refitted. It came with the van with the assurance it worked. I sold it on ebay and was promptly told that it wasn't and got it back again :eek:hhwell:
I have no reason to doubt the man I got it from that it doesn't work, but being unable to find my spare regulator etc I haven't been able to test it for myself. So its up for sale, sold as seen (as it was on ebay but I'm too nice!) take a gamble on it. :D The starting price on ebay was £50 and it was bid up to over three times that so it can't be bad. I needed the money to fund my 'new' engine and that sort of fell to an arse!
Any interest let me know - I'll try and find the picture of it again to put up!
Thanks

British Leyland Man

June 28, 2009
Ballymena
I have the heater, the control panel and the wee thermostat panel. There is also a hose fitted to the heater. I will check year of manufacture

Have had a look and can't see year of manufacture on heater at all, sorry. Its not all that old to the best of my knowledge.

Last edited: