Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Toyota Avensis

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
My father is selling an Avensis 2.0 diesel about 7 years old (not sure what year) with 150k on the clock. Been his since new as far as I know and probably has another 150k of life in it. There is a small dint in the boot and it will probably need a good clean and polish. Goes like a rocket and does over 50mpg. He is looking for €3500 ono. Good tyres, service history, all that. The NCT is due January and I'd say he will get it before selling so assume 2 years NCT. He is practically giving it away. PM me if yer interested and I'll get all the details and give you his. No pictures - it is metallic silver and an Avensis - use yer imagination :)

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
I bought this car myself - too good to let go. It is deffo the best car I've ever bought for the money - Toyota might be boredom city, but I've never seen a 150k car that is exactly like driving a new car. Not surprising every second car on the road is an Avensis.

Anyways - sold now.