Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Templeogue College Classic Car Family Day 18th of august.

twisted-bug

Club Member
Club Member
June 11, 2011
dublin
Hope its alright to throw this up here.Got talking to one of the guys organising this and i said i would give it a mention here. Basically hes hoping to get as many classic/pre 80/interesting vehicles as he can. Its free in for cars and occupants or drop a few coins a box on the way in.
All proceids going to DEBRA Ireland,they take care and provide support and research of mainly kids with EB, a genetic skin condition that causes skin to tear and blister with even the slightest touch.
Am gonna be there myself selling some coffee and cakes but figure i might be able to tempt a few on here to turn up if there was free coffee and cake to any members that make it down...sneaky i know:)

twisted-bug

Club Member
Club Member
June 11, 2011
dublin
Ive been chatting with one of the organisers and if i can get an idea of numbers heading to this I can get everyone together in one area. No problem with late arrivals too but u might get l stuck down in a corner next to some old watercooled yolk:)

twisted-bug

Club Member
Club Member
June 11, 2011
dublin
Got a little spot over by the "auto jumble" being held for anybody that wants to head down,not sure how long the cakes will last but should have plenty of coffee:)

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Got a little spot over by the "auto jumble" being held for anybody that wants to head down,not sure how long the cakes will last but should have plenty of coffee:)

20fae758075411e3979d22000aaa0925_7.jpg

http://instagram.com/p/dHqy_PmHW5/

:D

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Myself and Glenn (aka Rashers) meet up this morning and made our way over to Templeogue.

It was a nice little show with a few Vdubs and some lovely aircooled Fiats.

Simon was doing great business there with his coffee bus, pictures later.

Robbie

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2010
Dublin
That Brian's,

He is a friend of mine and its the real deal alright as he is a stickler for originality. He has allot of period parts on the car and it is as it left the factory in 1950. It is the oldest convertible in the country and may still be the oldest bug full stop. He also has a beautiful ivory 62 convertible which is also stock and mint.

Robbie