Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

T2i forum - update

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Can't log on to temporary forum , says my username doesn't exist

The database from the old forum is not there so you would have to register to use that temporary forum! ;)

Why they set it up is beyond me as there is a section on this forum for when that site goes down and vice versa. Unless the temporary issues with hosting company are more than just temporary! :) I really hope they don't lose their database and have to start fresh AGAIN!!!

Last edited:

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Last back-up by me was May 3...so if we have to resort to that, we won't have lost much ;)

Thats good news...nothing worse than starting a board from scratch again after all the useful information thats been put up on it over the years.

What are the Hosting Companies issues? Is it just financial and a matter of going through the process paying the hosting?

ex-2cv-er

November 3, 2006
Tipp North
www.type2ireland.org
Can't log on to temporary forum , says my username doesn't exist

Aye, as knk has explained, its a totally new board, for temporary use. You'll need to re-register to use it.

But when the old board is reinstated, your original account will be intact.

You can also find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/type2ireland if you don't want to set up a new forum account. (Set up a new page yesterday, as the old 'groups' pages are beng archived/deleted by Facebook)

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
A bit more complex than that - support ticket has gone in, and now its a waiting game until they get it sorted.

Are you with an Irish Hosting Company? I find most Irish Companies will deal with the problem there and then over the phone if its that urgent, rather than submitting 'Tickets'. Thats one of the reasons I always stick with Irish hosting companies.

Hope you get it sorted soon enough.