Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] T25 Westfalia Atlantic.

paddiad55

Club Member
Club Member
May 31, 2012
Limerick
I have reluctantly decided to sell my Westfalia Atlantic camper. It is year 1990, JX 1.6TD(35+mpg), four berth Hi-Top. It has just been taxed, DOE'd and serviced and is ready to go. I have travelled all over Ireland and also went to Busfest and through Wales in the three years I've had it and it's never missed a beat. It has had any work its needed done, including T-belt and water pump when I first got it. It is quite a rare model (only seen one other this type, at Busfest) and is all original inside and out. I am asking 9,995 euro which I believe is very reasonable when you consider the prices being asked for aircooled bays. PM me for further details, more photos or to arrange viewing. http://www.westfaliat3.info/html/westfalia_t3_atlantic.html IMAG0760.jpgcIMAG0761.jpgIMAG0762.jpgIMAG0759.jpg

Last edited:

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
That looks lovely, I was on the lookout for an Atlantic myself.

Think their was only 1,500 Atlantics produced by Westfalia.

paddiad55

Club Member
Club Member
May 31, 2012
Limerick
Thanks Kyle, when you coming back to us? Slowly.....though there's a lot done. Need to throw a few quid at it now to get it finished, hence the sale of Atlantic.

paddiad55

Club Member
Club Member
May 31, 2012
Limerick
I have reluctantly decided to sell my Westfalia Atlantic camper. It is year 1990, JX 1.6TD(35+mpg), four berth Hi-Top. It has just been taxed, DOE'd and serviced and is ready to go. I have travelled all over Ireland and also went to Busfest and through Wales in the three years I've had it and it's never missed a beat. It has had any work its needed done, including T-belt and water pump when I first got it. It is quite a rare model (only seen one other this type, at Busfest) and is all original inside and out. I am asking 9,995 euro which I believe is very reasonable when you consider the prices being asked for aircooled bays. PM me for further details, more photos or to arrange viewing. http://www.westfaliat3.info/html/westfalia_t3_atlantic.htmlView attachment 23850cView attachment 23851View attachment 23852View attachment 23849

This rare model Westfalia still for sale, asking price now 9995 euro and would love if this van stayed within the VW fraternity. If its not sold in the meantime I will have it at Jumpstart for potential viewers.

thebogman

Club Member
Club Member
January 11, 2012
co clare
have seen this bus in the flesh and its perfect inside and out and a credit to your stewardship Pat.
complete vans of this standard dont come up very often, hope it stays in the country at that price!

best of luck with the sale.

paddiad55

Club Member
Club Member
May 31, 2012
Limerick
This bus now has a new home, a lovely couple with a young daughter from the Limerick area are the proud new owners. They seemed genuinely delighted with their new purchase and I'm delighted its gone to such a nice family, I believe they will look after it well. I'm a bit sad to see it go but will push ahead now to finish the bay. Thanks to all for the interest.

atlantic

April 19, 2016
LIMERICK
This bus now has a new home, a lovely couple with a young daughter from the Limerick area are the proud new owners. They seemed genuinely delighted with their new purchase and I'm delighted its gone to such a nice family, I believe they will look after it well. I'm a bit sad to see it go but will push ahead now to finish the bay. Thanks to all for the interest.

Hi ,

I said I Would reply to this, as It was us that bought the Atlantic. We are delighted with the van, Ive been after one for years, this is better than I ever imagined one could be, its perfect to me anyway.

Pat was a sound man to deal with.
I joined the forum so now I can post the adventures of the van as we go away in it if anyone is interested.
its maiden voyage for sleeping over will be this weekend.