Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[Wanted: Car] Syncro t25 for sale

January 5, 2015
dublin
Hi, im looking to buy a t25 Syncro in a few months, is there any out there? I was thinking of importing from south africa or other rhd countries. has anybody got experience in companies that accommodate that?

Thanks

jpwyatt

May 4, 2015
Bagshot, Surrey
Hi, I am looking to sell mine when I get back from holiday in a few weeks if you are interested? RHD Reimo Pop Top with full camper interior professionally completed many years ago, 1.8 16v Jetta engine fitted a few years ago. All the usual camper refinements. Just MOT'd. Let me know if you are interested? Thanks

johnnyg

Club Member
Club Member
August 23, 2010
Athy
As Ed pointed out above,there's a good few knocking around Germany.Left hand drive though but don't let that put you off.:)
When you buy,you can purchase export plates,which come with 5 days insurance, so you can have a road trip on the way home.I plan to do this very shortly:)

Last edited:
January 5, 2015
dublin
Thanks Guys,

Yeah ive been looking at that site. I was hoping there might be a nice one here. Looks like it'll have to be an import jobie. Any idea how much vrt will be? I wonder if "syncro" will be in the log book if not i may be able to play the price down a lot. Any ideas of a good tax
fiddle?

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
the best tax fiddle is the obvious, legal one: getting a vehicle that's older than 30 years old.