Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Suicide bug

hlbeetle

Club Member
Club Member
March 22, 2009
Fermoy, Co.Cork
Hi lads
Due to a lad that shook my hand,made a deal to buy the suicide beetle and a week later the day before i was to deliver it he backed out and decided he didnt want it,it is now re advertised and up for sale again,for any of you who phoned me about it and i told ye that it was sold please give me a call again if ye re still interested,my mobile is 086-1731557. sorry for the messing,i guess nothing is really sold until you have the money in the pocket,any resonable offer wont be refused,
Regards,
Humphrey

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Take a deposit next time. If the punter really is genuine they won't have a problem giving you a few quid to prove it...

hlbeetle

Club Member
Club Member
March 22, 2009
Fermoy, Co.Cork
Your right trev,and i will next time he seemed genuine enough and i deal alot with the public with my own line of things but i suppose this was different. cheers for the advice.

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
beetleimtakingtogalway004.jpg

beetleimtakingtogalway003.jpg

beetleimtakingtogalway002.jpg