Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

rhd bug in us of a

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Swamp cooler is basically a rusty bucket filled with horse hair and ice that attaches to your door window and blows smelly cool air into the car as you drive,
considered a must have accessory by many buckaroo dubbers for some odd reason...

I'd stick my head out the window Ace Ventura style before fitting one, if it ever got that hot here.

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
You know the ones - load the car up with as many accessories as it can hold;

Roof rack, radio flyer, suitcases, swamp cooler, gravel guards, Albert mirrors, kerb feelers, Hella lamps, safety star, bug deflector....BOING :lol:

p0x

Club Member
Club Member
November 15, 2006
Cork
JustinOval said:
You know the ones - load the car up with as many accessories as it can hold;

Roof rack, radio flyer, suitcases, swamp cooler, gravel guards, Albert mirrors, kerb feelers, Hella lamps, safety star, bug deflector....BOING :lol:

...cool boxes, skate boards, skis, surfboards, tricycles, blow-up dolls, oil cans...

J

Johnny™

lol cool name for them justy haha

alberts (mirrors) attach to the front quarters just where the trim ends. they are actually bloody useful as the part of the windscreen where you would look to view them is always the first to be demisted on both sides (assuming your heating works) i would love a repro set, og ones cost anything up to ?700 or more.

RHD swamp coolers are rare for a reason.... that ones on the wrongside for that car.

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Can't take credit for the buckaroo tag it was Paddy311 (IIRC) on VZi - when I first heard it I nearly choked laughing. :lol: