Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

once off bug

hlbeetle

Club Member
Club Member
March 22, 2009
Fermoy, Co.Cork
:cooool::aggressive:Hi i have just finished a full restore of an 1974 bug, it was body off everything done and a 1.6 engine fitted with disc brakes fitted to the front. It is now painted red, and has front and rear quarter and bottom of the doors basically from the body line down painted white,and has white empi 8 s,it has red blade bumpers and all the welding done professionally by myself and nothing left untouched, i restored it for a friend s wedding and after the wedding its on the market,only because i dont have space to store inside and dont want to let it outside in all this shite weather.
Im not sure what to ask for it as i didnt intend selling it before i restored it,What do ye think its worth???? or a good price would be for it?
Regards
hlbeetle.

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Do you have good quality pics? Pics of the work in progress will help with the pricing too.

Welcome to Eircooled. ;)

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
CIMG0173.jpg

restorationofbeetle024.jpg

restorationofbeetle005.jpg

restorationofbeetle035.jpg

restorationofbeetle010.jpg

restorationofbeetle027.jpg

Last edited:

hlbeetle

Club Member
Club Member
March 22, 2009
Fermoy, Co.Cork
Thanks it turned out well enough,its amazing how much time goes into them but its all worth it,ill be at the show in fermoy sunday week so hopefully see ye all there