Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] (Not Aircooled) 1983 VW Polo Classic

British Leyland Man

June 28, 2009
Ballymena
Reluctantly for sale is my Classic. Have had it for two years and have managed to do very little if anything with it. Also need to drum some funds up for other projects.
The car is practically two owners from new with about 65k on the clock. It was registered very early in 1983 so is an early car with the square headlights. Its the 1100 model which is in the button and drives fine, although there is a blow out in the exhaust. I think its near the manifold but I haven't looked too closely. The bodywork is straight and sound and the arches are good. I was asking £495 or very near offer - I'm only selling to fund something else and the car really should be on the road!

If anyone has any interest please let me know - I will try and answer questions as best as I can and I can put up more pictures if you want. I wanted to offer it for sale around my friends in the VW community before it goes on evilbay!!

Thank you all for looking

DSC00906.jpg