Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

more bits for galway

hlbeetle

Club Member
Club Member
March 22, 2009
Fermoy, Co.Cork
went thru more bits today for galway,i have a set of genuine towel rail bumpers in good condition to add to the list .

ill also try putting the engine on the stand tommrow and give it a start to make sure its ok,it was full to top with new oil when i dipped it last night so should be still sound and ill get back to you then with aprice Britt!

Just wondering if there is any interest in the beetle that i have on the list with the doors opening the opposite way,ill have a picture tommrow night,i could nt get it out side the shed today with all the stuff in my way to take a good snap,if ye could post interest anyone thats keen as i may not bring it all the way to galway on the trailer
Regards,
Humphrey

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
at last count there is 7 cars for sale there humphrey so take that as a good or a bad thing - i dunno

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
A few pics of hlbeetle's Beetle

beetleimtakingtogalway004.jpg

beetleimtakingtogalway003.jpg

beetleimtakingtogalway002.jpg

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
That bugs in Cork too, I dont know the exact figure hlbeetle has on the bug but I was asking him and from what I gather it wasnt silly money, and he was open to offers! Chassis is mint BTW, and the doors are damped by structs (like on a rear boot lid!) So I imagine the idea is to fit remote door poppers so when you press the button on your keys they open automaticaly! The decklid has a similar system to lift it so it moves from being fully closed to the 'stand off' position for extra cooling!! Nice project seeing as all the weldings done! just skim it, prime it and paint it!

hlbeetle

Club Member
Club Member
March 22, 2009
Fermoy, Co.Cork
i was hoping for somewhere around 1200 euro mark and id throw in a 1200 engine thats running perfect and can be seen running and a few other bits too but am open to offers for bug as it is no resonable offer refused,to be honest the chassic alone is worth that,ill be willing to deliver if its not too much of a trek from the cork area
regards
hlbeetle