Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

manx type buggy project for sale

buggyboyshane

Club Member
Club Member
November 5, 2007
up north :)
consists of

manx style shell (over 8mm thick in places) extremely strong, best shell ive seen. fantastic condition.
1968 (tax free) donor beetle, including papers and v5, complete car minus engine. so use gearbox suspension wiring etc on the buggy project.

?1300 ovno for both.

club sites getting first refusal before hit the mags/ papers.

also, lots more custom accessories for buggy available, performance ceramic coated exhaust etc.

advice/ help no problem- come and see mine. lots of people in vw scene gonna see my one very soon hopefully.

photos etc available.
dont really want to split as need the money for something else.

greenbuggy1.jpg

want some more ideas of what it could look like?

buggy6.jpg

Roadcow

Father Eircooled! , Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
November 2, 2006
California/Portrush
www.roadcow.com
Shane, That is a thick shell. I got it first for Kate when she was 12 and she and a friend went into the backyard and decided it needed to be washed so they both grabbed an end and drug it to the front of the house and washed it. imigane my surprise when I came home and found it in the front. :shock:
That shell is one of the best I've seen and will make A GOOD BUGGY. :D

M

mccorrymark

always wanted a buggy but :( i have my beetle to sort first pitty tho :( is it lwb or short???