Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Kubelwagen replica possibly for sale ?

60bug

April 10, 2010
dublin
Remember this ?
http://www.eircooled.com/deforum/forum/the-clubhouse/the-arena/6215-kubelwagen-replica

Well i never finished it completely and it sat in the shed for the last 6 years. Because i haven't touched it i realised i had lost interest, so, i'm seriously thinking of passing it on so someone else can enjoy this unique machine.
Message me on here if you may be interested in buying it off me and we can discuss whats needed and how cheap it will be compared to a real one.
Remember that real ones sell for about 50/70 thousand if you can find one !

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
I have a buddy at work who's into ww2 German military stuff. Give me a ballpark figure and I'll tell him about it.

60bug

April 10, 2010
dublin
Hi trev, i'd love to get 5000 for it, considering what it would cost to replicate i think that sounds fair.
That includes an engine that was rebuilt for it and never fitted. Not much work to complete it . Let me know if he's in to it and i'll pass you on my mobile number.
Cheers.

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
I'll show him the photos. He wouldn't be a "hands-on" kind of guy and he'd have to get someone to finish it for him but he may be interested. He was looking at a Volvo Overlander kind of yoke and a Willys Jeep. He's ready to buy something military related and he certainly has a penchant for WW2 German stuff above all. The only question is if he's interested in getting into a project rather than buying something ready to rock.
I'll show him and get back to you. Cheers :)

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
any pictures of it in its current guise? It'll be the first thing he asks for, I know it!!