Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Just saying hello, Joined up.

atlantic

April 19, 2016
LIMERICK
Lads Hi,

I've just joined up this forum this morning, I'm based in Limerick and just bought a T25, Atlantic off this very forum.
Im also restoring a Mk 2 golf, this place looks like a great site and thanks for having me.

shifty

Eircooled Club Chairman
Club Member
March 21, 2012
Dublin 22
You made a wise purchase there,you can't beat a westy.best of luck with it and welcome to the club.

thebogman

Club Member
Club Member
January 11, 2012
co clare
welcome atlantic, i have the sister van of yours (an 89 california high top) and im based in Ennis so if you ever need advise or help with anything shoot me a pm or whatever ;)
-barry

thebogman

Club Member
Club Member
January 11, 2012
co clare
cool, "nagles" campsite in doolin is nice if you have small kids (playground onsite) and day trip to the islands etc.
"pure camping" near kilkee is nice too if you like more remote/outdoors/hippy vibe.

tonyvw

Club Member
Club Member
June 2, 2009
cork city
its great to see new members asking to join eircooled
BUT to become a actual full MEMBER this must be followed by the €25 membership fee by the end of March

johnnyg

Club Member
Club Member
August 23, 2010
Athy
BUT to become a actual full MEMBER this must be followed by the €25 membership fee by the end of March

Ya wohl Herr kommandant......:rolleyes:

Relax the kacks there T. :)

gary1998

Club Member
Club Member
April 21, 2010
dublin

how do you suppose they pay membership fee by end of march .. if they joined up halfway into April

attachment.php

Attachments

• 000000delorean-10.jpg
    000000delorean-10.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 0

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
ha ha Ill pay up just to be nice!!

This forum is free to anyone who wants to join in and contribute, there is no pressure to join the club itself.

Anyway, when Tony realises your camper is diesel and watercooled (obviously), he'll want you out again. :ROFLMAO:

tonyvw

Club Member
Club Member
June 2, 2009
cork city
This forum is free to anyone who wants to join in and contribute, there is no pressure to join the club itself.

Anyway, when Tony realises your camper is diesel and watercooled (obviously), he'll want you out again. :ROFLMAO:
after seeing what turned up at loughmore i dare not comment on that i promise no more comments on water pumpers end of story

Last edited:

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
after seeing what turned up at loughmore i dare not comment on that i promise no more comments on water pumpers end of story

It seldom happens but I'm not guilty this time!!!! I was driving an AIRCOOLED beetle for the first time in years!!!! :ROFLMAO: