Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

INDOOR CLASSIC & VINTAGE MOTOR SHOW Now on Easter Monday 1st April 2013

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
Eircooled have been invited to join the CVVMC at their new end of year show. Its been held in the grounds of the Breaffy House Hotel Castlebar Co Mayo. They have arranged an area for camping if anyone wants to turn up on the saturday night or the hotel is doing a deal as well. If would be great if we could give this new show our support as there are a few Eircooled members in this club. More details on the pdf link (I don't know how to add it as a picture)

Attachments

• CVVMC Breaffy 2012.pdf
    159.6 KB · Views: 0

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
no chance of me making it unfortunately but indoor shows are on the rise it seems and that's no bad thing in my book :)

mikem

Club Member
Club Member
April 19, 2010
Castlebar
Ownig to the tragic death of our member and friend, Eugene Gillispie in Sligo, the Connacht Veteren and Vintage Motor Club have postponed the Indoor Classic Car Show at Breaffy House, Castlebar, Co Mayo.

Michael Mannion