Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

golf for sale

mary72

July 28, 2007
woodstock, Galway
well the golf has been parked up since i got my first beetle in march , so i think its time to sell it..... just had all work done for the nct, going in next week... so for sale with full nct, 99 black 5 door golf, 1.9tdi red i 110bhp, sun roof, alloys e/w, e/m r/c/l, cd player.. very clean car.... not sure on the mileage will check next time im home....

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
TDi's are are not as good - too much torque = f*cked steering and suspension, turbo = something else to go wrong + less MPG. SDi is the future

sorry mary - blame ritchie - he is always stirring

mary72

July 28, 2007
woodstock, Galway
about the price of coxy's oval should do it.... me likes that car :wink:.... if you remember richie i said i would sell it until it was perfect.... its had over a grand spent on it in the past couple of weeks... and is now perfect. and there is a hell of a difference in the resale value of a tdi (red i) and a sdi.... looking for 6k

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Mary's car is nice - mine is a farmers car that will do as a runaround for someone and is priced accordingly. Speaking of which I must do a TTT on it :)

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
yeah - since i moved to galway i've decided if ye can't beat them join them - farmers with mullets that is