Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Festival of Speed ,Gowran,Co.Kilkenny

podsyb

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2009
Kilkenny
Ok so putting this up ,this event is just down road from us ,I've been onto the organisers and the drag race crew are putting on a display and also the organisers mentioned if we had enough Vws coming we can put a static display on too , it's on 17th July ,overnight camping etc. Are on site but we will also be having a crowd stay at our yard for the vee dub crews ,so all welcome along

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Gowran is my local village so I was gutted I wasn't around last year for it.
Looking forward to this year. Would be great to get a good group of VW's down for it.

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
We had a good chat about this at last nights Kilkenny meet. It's shaping up to be very good. Fair play to Paul and Aoife who are opening up their place for us the night before the event. I've been asked to spin some tunes, Podsyb is hosting the BBQ and the event is less than 10 mins away the following morning. Last year they had a gaggle of Group B rally cars and some Ex F1 cars and some Legends racing cars.

Even if the Festival of Speed wasn't the following morning it would still be a good weekend.
Aoife has put the co-ordinates on the Facebook link above.