Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dub Freeze Feb 18th 2007

Bogman

October 26, 2006
Newcastle Staffordshire
Dubfreeze is good 'cause it's less than 20 miles from our house :D

It's very much a place to buy with LOADS of traders. I met Mick (Moonraker) and Dom there last year and bought a few things including the interior cards for my van. I think there were more traders with more stock than at Vanfest.

The nearest airport would be Birmingham.

Cheers, Will

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
it might be good for us...don't know the dates though...a little break for half term would be good.....

I think it is like the first big meet of the new year????

WHere is East midlands airport in relation to it....manchester airport would be fine too I suppose...would need to do car hire anyway so whichever flight has best deal I suppose....our local airport (Knock) has services to all those airports which is great 8)

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
I have been looking into the logistics of this and it is a goer :)

Eircooled will arrange a trip for club members - whoever wishes to go 8)

More details to follow but it looks like it will be a flight over on Saturday and flight back late on Sunday \:D/

Bogman

October 26, 2006
Newcastle Staffordshire
Claire said:
I have been looking into the logistics of this and it is a goer :)

Eircooled will arrange a trip for club members - whoever wishes to go 8)

More details to follow but it looks like it will be a flight over on Saturday and flight back late on Sunday \:D/

And I'm the local Eircooled rep for Staffordshire :lol:

S

Suze

The cost would decide whether or not id be interested in going....mortgage and all that coming up. Any idea how much?

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
I'll put up a few details in a wee while :wink:

ooops!!!! can't find any info on the ticket prices yet - but I suppose in the region of 15 stg per adult would be tops

flight from dub to BHX with Ryanair is coming up at about 80 yo-yos all in per adult

Travelodge at MOTO between J14 and J15 is 26 stg fpr the night room only...or would you not prefer a cosy B&B in the country...Will might be able to recommend somewhere :)

car hire for something like a golf (would have to be for Suzanne :lol: !!!)
could be anything from 47 stg

but you can share a car for up to 4 folk...share the cost and then of course the wee bit of petrol :wink:

go early on Saturday and squeeze in a trip to Cadbury World too 8)

:NewBeetle: :NewBeetle: :NewBeetle: :NewBeetle: :NewBeetle:

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
I will have to explain Tom's post....it is the smell of chocolate as you approach Bournville where Cadbury World is.....the smell is absolutely......well.....nothing beats it really does it? :lol:

Been loads of times but would do it many more times too \:D/

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
Time to start looking into this trip - DUBFREEZE 8)

Bogman, will you defo be going? and anyone else this year, maybe Mick, Dom?

I have a very full calendar for next year already so not 100% on this one myself yet :)

Will have to see how feasible the bring the family too to visit Gran in Birmingham fits into the equation :lol:

Start a list folks if you're interested in this one: