Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Cork monthly meet up and spin.

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Nothing organised yet but who's interested in a monthly meet up for a bite to eat and talk sh!te and VWs?

I'm thinking somewhere with decent parking and a bite to eat not too far off the ring road, either a weekday evening or possibly Sunday.

Open to suggestions. ;)

danny

Club Member
Club Member
March 31, 2007
Fermoy,co.cork
the vage club meet on the last sat of the month at autowerks midleton at 2pm till about 5, you would be very welcome to come along as would anybody else,would love to see some aircooled stuff turn up...

p0x

Club Member
Club Member
November 15, 2006
Cork
Nothing organised yet but who's interested in a monthly meet up for a bite to eat and talk sh!te and VWs?

I'm thinking somewhere with decent parking and a bite to eat not too far off the ring road, either a weekday evening or possibly Sunday.

Open to suggestions. ;)

yup - im in - wont have bus out of hibernation til end of march tho. i'll try & round up Bill also.

little island or the viaduct 2 more possible locations...

Last edited:

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Cheers for the suggestion Danny but I think I'm swaying towards the Viaduct too...

Marv, I reckon if we all decide on a regular day (2nd Sunday or whatever) we'll try to stick to it so peeps can plan ahead.
I know the Ford club meet up there regularly but not sure what day, anyone know?

Damien, I won't have my bus delivered, wired, dropped and polished until late March either so maybe first meet then?
It'll give Johan a few weeks to get the cab finished too. :D

Vdubber, I'm sticking your name down in your absence. ;)

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Oh yeah, didn't know who you were talking about then. Owes us a pint too. ;)

...and yes, I know there's no 'e' in Damian.

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
I think the Viaduct is the best location, and maybe last Sunday of the month?

Anyone else agree?