Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Bargain VW Polo

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
2004 VW Polo 1.2 with 3 Cylinder Eco Engine

P1100299-797471.JPG

Very economical to run with cheap tax

Metallic silver with alloys, front fog lights, and other upgrades.

Electric windows, remote central locking, electric mirrors, alarm, immobiliser, CD player, power steering.

Full service including all new brake pads in January 09
NCT passed in January 09
4 new tyres in January 09

Only 37,000 miles

Excellent condition and needs no money spent on it. Included in price is 12 months tax and a full tank of petrol.

Car cost €12,500 in January 08 and is being sold as I now use a diesel van for work/tax purposes.

Price €7995 firm. This will be gone fast at this price. There is a chance to transfer finance of €240 p.m. for 36 months if required - subject to status etc.

Call Ruairi - 087 2960066

P1100307-723962.JPG

P1100302-793495.JPG

P1100301-759517.JPG

P1100300-723738.JPG

Last edited:

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
I know the market is poor but I am really surprised this car is getting no interest. It is as good as new - literally. All new tyres, fresh NCT, road tax, all electrics, no bodywork damage, no cracked glass. Nothing - abolutely nothing wrong with this motor. Despite the excellent condition the price is below the market average and there is an option for interest free finance (i.e. it will cost the same to pay off the loan - not more as is usually the case). I stuck her on CBG.ie for €85 and Buy&Sell and a few others - not one call. Anyone any suggestions? I don't think lowering the price is an option as I'd rather keep it if it comes to that. I might stick it in a dry shed and bring it back out in 25 years when it is NCT exempt and cheap tax. Imagine a brand new 30 year old car. Actually that is what i am going to do.

mac

Club Member
Club Member
Had a similar issue with a BMW of mine and a Motorbike that I was trying to sell - the guys from CBG said to put the price in as POA or on request -as people will ring for the price and once you have them on the phone you can charm them into the purchase- with the possible offer of an Eircooled Calander to boot.
Try it it worked for me- took a few weeks but it did work ( have to admit it annoys me when looking at cars when there's no price but hey )

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Ah well - so much for gone fast at this price. It would appear I'm not a very good salesman.

I got offered €6200 from a dealer. If anyone wants to match or better that before Friday they can have it. This is practically a new car.

A

abrennan

Well dealers take no mercy anyway. But in todays market motors are hard to shift. However give it a month or two and you might find people are looking to sell there big motor and get something a bit easier to run and you might get rid of it then??