Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

2cv

British Leyland Man

June 28, 2009
Ballymena
I'm not usually a fan of trying to sell anyone's cars but I'm putting the word out for a friend. Earlier in the year I had asked if he would sell his 2cv and I was promised first refusal. However in the intervening months, a Triumph Dolomite MOT, oil bills, mini cooper repairs and other things have sucked up much of my savings and I am no longer in a position to buy it. I therefore told him I'd put the word out the car was for sale.

I think she's 88 or 89. Its a 2cv Dolly in Blue and cream/white. It has a galvanised chassis and is a very tidy and presentable car and has had much work done recently. It is on the button, has a long MOT and is taxed and ready to drive away. He is looking around £2500stg for the car. If you're interested let me know and I'll put you in contact with him, but serious enquiries only please - I wouldn't like to be accused of swamping him with tyre kickers/test pilots (The tyres are new by the way lol) :p

The car is in Ballymena, Co Antrim.

Thanks for looking ;)