Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

1983 Honda C90C

British Leyland Man

June 28, 2009
Ballymena
I've decided to reduce the number of 90s in my care. I bought this one along with the one I'm restoring as an uncompleted project. The frame is very good although when it was blasted a small bit of pinholing appeared under the mudguard. Otherwise its not in bad shape at all. I'm pretty sure I have 95% of the parts, the missing bits being wee silly things like bushings and small fittings. The engine was said to be running well and the frame, forks and swinging arm etc are all blasted and primed.
Had toyed with the ebay idea but thought I'd test the ground here first, I have a couple o pics I can put up if anyone's interested. Its not big money and the tax book etc are all here. As far as I know the C90C was only made for a short period like 18 months - 2 years but I stand to be corrected. Its the last of the round headlights and the first of the twelve volters.