Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

1968 911 2.0T

J

Johnny™

i assume its aircooled? 2.0T with 900 miles would be worth a few bob on its own. youd probably get more for as broken :)

nugent23

June 15, 2007
Dublin
Thats a bit vague Dazza, does it look crap cause its not original looking or does it look in crap condition? Its meant to look like a racing car and i think it succeeds in looking like one.
I think the main thing that appeals to me though is that it looks exactly like a matchbox car i had as a kid. :lol: :lol:

dazza

Club Member
Club Member
March 20, 2007
Ballymoney Co.Antrim
sorry for being vague

I dont like porkers, and i really dont like the look of that one. im sure its in mint condition!!

But as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder

p0x

Club Member
Club Member
November 15, 2006
Cork
pity about the sunroof - its manky on it, looks good other than that. its for sale for a good while. know someone who made enquiries,
needs welding & some other work... cost 10k - throw another 20k at it tho. run away!

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
The torsion bar area is the worst area to go on a 911 chassis - if it's not sorted correctly the chassis alignment will never be straight...the non-standard sunroof does take away from the racer-image alright.. :D