Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

1964 dkw bike genuine 32 miles from new

M

mango

i bought this bike a few years ago and i believe i was the first to start the engine , it`s a 49cc two stroke with 3 gears . bike was a showroom demo model somewhere then was sat in a shed for 20 years , hence the patina . no rot it`s just surface rust.

this is a rare denfeld 2 seater conversion (i`ve never seen another one anywhere) and has lots of deluxe goodies like chrome trim , whitewall tires

runs and drives like new

Picture004.jpg

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
I think you should ebay it - probably worth a lot to the right people. 500 sounds cheap to me.

M

mango

:lol:

Yeah, Ruairi is right. I'd say thats one of those real enthusiasts things and you'd fetch a much higher price for it if you stuck it on ebay.

yeah makes sense i suppose just thought someone on here might take a liking to it or know of someone into dkws who`d take it off my hands.